Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog Entry #1

      My name is  Jeremy Salazar. My blog site is at http://www.jcselemental.blogspot.com/. There's a reason behind the "elemental" part of my site name. I will also create a few more blog sites in the future so I'll post a few reminders later on.  I enjoy  playing video games, watching TV, reading, listening to music on my phone, & practicing my skills at the Tayari Casel Martial Arts Academy. My favorite food is sushi.  My favorite kind of music I listen to is Gothic Metal. An example of a music group I enjoy listening to is called Artrosis (a Polish Gothic Metal band created in 1995, comparable to Evanescence). My favorite video game I play is called "Way of the Samurai 3". During the first few moments of the game, it looks pretty boring, but as you progress through the game, things start to heat up. Usually I don't watch that much TV, but occasionally I'd watch Phineas & Ferb with my brother, although I'd bail out in the middle of the show sometimes. I joined the Tayari Casel Martial Arts academy in June 2009. It's tiring, but very fun. We're currently doing a year long documentary so everything my martial arts friends and I do in class is going to be shown on TV in 2012 on PBS. I'm finishing the series "Legend of the Five Rings." I'm on the 2nd to last book. The last five books were awesome. I'm not really fond of blogging, but I see some interest in it. I just hope I don't get anything negative on my site.        

No comments:

Post a Comment